The following guidance is in addition to any terms & conditions relating to specific activities, events, or functions.
1. All activities must be paid for in advance. All bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable.
2. We are happy for you to take photos in the activity area. Please do not take photos or videos of any other customers without permission.
3. If you have found something, please hand it in; if you have lost something, please let us know.
4. Parents/Guardians are responsible for the behaviour and well-being of the child in their care and must maintain supervision at all times. Please let us know if you have any concerns regarding the behaviour of another customer; do not attempt to intervene yourself.
5. You will behave in a considerate and polite manner to all staff and other customers. You will not swear or act in any way which others may consider offensive, abusive or inappropriate. You will comply with all reasonable instructions given by our staff in relation to your conduct and use of our centres.
6. Please treat the building and any equipment with respect.
7. All damages, either accidental or deliberate, must be reported to a member of staff.
9. SLT reserves the right without prior notice to amend these conditions.
10. You are advised that the activity can contain a degree of physical exertion and / or specific activities with which there may be a risk of injury associated. By taking part in the activity you accept that you have understood this risk exists.
11. You are expected to use reasonable caution when using the facility and not complete any activities outside of your ability or behave in an unsafe manner which may cause injury to yourself or someone else.
12. If you have any medical conditions or injuries which may affect your ability to participate safely, you must speak to your doctor before participating in the activity. All lead members are responsible for completing the Risk Acknowledgement & Waiver Form for all members of their party.
13. You must read all the Do’s & Don’t’s of Air Mayhem before entering the inflatable.
14. You must follow all rules and instructions given by our staff and displayed on signage within the facility.
15. You must not use our facilities under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
16. SLT does not accept responsibility for any loss, injury, or damage sustained by, or to any person, or the property of any person, using or visiting the premises or the grounds of the premises.
17. Children or adults who are unwell, or who have been unwell, should not participate in the activity for at least 48 hours. (refunds will not be given)
18. Report all accidents to a member of staff, to ensure that we can provide assistance and minimise the potential of re-occurrence.
19. Air Mayhem is not included in any SLT membership.
20. Participants aged 17 & under must be supervised by at least one responsible adult (aged 18+). The responsible adult must remain within the activity area or spectator area if not taking part.
21. Participants aged three year old and under are restricted to the toddler area. Adult supervision is required at all times either on the inflatable or from the spectator area. One adult can supervise up to five under 4’s. Adults are not permitted to leave children in the toddler area and use the main area of Air Mayhem.
22. Participants aged 4-7 years can access any area except Toddler zone. All children in this age group must be supervised by an adult (aged 18+) on the inflatable. Marshalls reserve the right to restrict access to individuals based on safety. One adult can supervise up to five participants aged 4-7 years.
23. Participants aged 8-17 can access any area except Toddler zone. All participants in this age group must be supervised by an adult (aged 18+) either on inflatable or spectating the inflatable. Must stay in the arena at all times. One adult can supervise unlimited participants aged 8-17 years.
24. Attendees are advised to arrive 15-20 minutes prior to session start time.
25. All participants are responsible for reading all instructional information displayed prior to your session.
26. Each session’s length is 50 minutes.
27. Once your time slot has finished, please leave the designated area.
28. Please wear suitable clothing that does not expose bare skin. In addition, please ensure small children who require a nappy, wear one.
29. Socks must be worn at all times. Grip socks are strictly forbidden.
30. Wristbands will be issued at reception on entry and must be worn at all times.
31. Flashing lights may be in use during your session.
32. You should not participate in this activity if you are pregnant or feeling unwell.
33. Rules of play must be adhered to at all times.
34. The instructions of the Air Mayhem team must be followed at all times.
35. Spectators are not permitted unless attending with a participant.
36. SLT reserves the right to remove or change any module of Air Mayhem at any time. For safety & maintenance purpose some modules may not be available on occasions. Refunds will not be given in these circumstances.
37. For whatever reason, Air Mayhem, can not operate for a scheduled session, all bookings will be offered a credit for a single session. Refunds will not be given in any circumstances.
38. Check availability before you complete your booking. Occupation rates will vary. Select a time that meets your personal needs.